RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All product returns and exchanges require a return authorisation number (RA number) and proof of purchase. Simply contact customer service via our Support Page for your RA number/form, and shipping address.
We strongly recommend that you use registered mail for all refund and exchange items as FCS assumes no responsibility for lost items.
30 Day unconditional exchange or refund:
If for any reason you are not happy with any items purchased, FCS will happily exchange or refund the item within 30 days from the date of purchase, without question, provided;
- • You have proof of purchase (receipt, credit statement or invoice);
- • The products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged;
- • The product you are returning is currently ranged by us;
- • You return the product within 30 days of purchasing it from us; and
- • You bear all costs, such as shipping and insurance, related to the return of the product to us.
FCS 1 Year Limited Warranty FCS offers a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship. This does not include damage caused by misuse, inappropriate use or normal wear and tear. Faulty product validated under the warranty claim will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of FCS. FCS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All warranty claims must be made at the place of purchase or directly with FCS. Proof of purchase (receipt with date of transaction) is essential for all warranty claims.
* All FCS moulded composite fins are designed to break at the tabs when subjected to vigorous impact. This design feature aims to protect the integrity of the plug installation, and help prevent damage to the surfboard.
Faulty items will be exchanged for new items within 2 weeks of receiving the product. If this product is not available, we will gladly exchange for any items to the same value or issue a refund. Either way you will be contacted by customer service to determine what is best for you.
FCS will happily cover the cost of shipping your new product.
- 1. Contact FCS via our Support Page and complete the Warranty or Exchange/Refund form.
- 2. Customer service will then issue a RA number (return authorisation number) and shipping address.
- 3. Pack all items securely in a carton (or reuse the original packaging). Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- 4. Post the product with proof of purchase and completed return authorisation form to the FCS Sorting Centre.
*proof of purchase – only products purchased directly from surffcs.jp can be processed. Purchases made at a store or another online vendor, must be processed by them.